Kukukid Hippie Dress- Blue Basset
• the most twirling dress in Kukukid history
• flared sleeves finished with an elastic band
• very wide and ruffled bottom
• great frill on the bottom
• outstanding individually designed printing
• composed of 95% cotton, 5% spandex certified OEKO TEX STANDARD 100 • 180 g
• made in Poland
Rebel but cute – it is their key message.
It is obvious that kids are great because of a combination of rebellion and cuteness. That explosive mix has inspired them to create a clothing brand for kids – KUKUKID.
KUKUKID is rebel, and so are kids and adults sometimes. The same is with their design – it is outstanding and shows kids’ world. They do want their clothes to be comfortable for kids.
KUKUKID is 100% made in Poland by three mums crazy about fashion and their kids. They work with local sewing and printings compannies. With their business they want to support Polish textil industry. “Fair trade” is what they believe in.